Nutrition & Exercise
You are going to want to give up-----DON'T
Healthy Lifestyle Immune Support
- Shop the perimeter of the supermarket. The fresh fruits and vegetables are essential components to a healthy diet. You are looking for things that don’t have a long shelf life because those are full of preservatives that your body doesn’t know how to break down & get any nutritional value from.
- Meal plan. Don’t wait until 5pm to decide what’s for dinner. I am guilty of this as well, life gets busy. If we can think ahead & meal plan & prep we are more likely to have a well-balanced, healthy meal.
- Look online for healthy recipes. Keep it new & fresh so you look forward to your next meal you will prepare.
- Take care of your gut. Gut health is essential to overall wellness & a good immune system. Take a daily pre & probiotic. If you need a recommendation, ask your pharmacist that cares. I am happy to help.
- Incorporate exercise into your daily life. You don’t have to spend hours at the gym. There are so many exercises can you easily do right from home. I have weekly challenges for at home workouts that shows how little things can have a big impact.
- We all need accountability. Involve others living in your household, your family, & friends to help you on this healthy journey. And remember I am always there as well to help with accountability and encouragment.