Simple tips to live a happier, healthy life.
1. Don’t grab coffee 1st thing in the morning, instead drink a glass of water. Hydration boosts energy, skin health, and digestion and promotes a healthy life!
2. Take the stairs! Regular exercise has countless benefits including improving your mood by increasing the production of endorphins.
3. Take a prebiotic & probiotic combined with digestive enzymes daily to help with digestion. Good gut health equals good skin health and mental health as well. All of our systems are synergistic.
4. Pay attention to what you eat. Shop the perimeter of the store for the freshest options with the least additives. The shelves in the center contain processed foods with long expiration dates. Ever wonder why they last so long? Obviously not the healthiest choice for healthy living.
5. Stand and work. Try and get up and move every 30 minutes if you have a job that keeps you at a desk for an extended period of time.
These might seem like trivial tips but all working together can start you on the journey to a healthier, happier life.
A little advice from your pharmacist that cares.
Join our Healthy Living Community – CLICK HERE Healthy Living with Amy Gill | Facebook
Do you need to schedule your health? – CLICK HERE Hour of Power, Schedule Your Health (theamygill.com)